Geriatrics - Eat Strike Geriatrics - Eat Strike

Very nice! I dig it!

For Melia For Melia

I like it! Well recorded and spoken. Well done!

Big-Cronk responds:

Thank you! Its always good to hear positive feedback :)

FiM VA Samples FiM VA Samples

Great enthusiasm! Unfortunately, the recording quality makes it very hard to listen to, but good effort!

meekakitty responds:

thank you ^^ Im very sorry about the quality, that was my Exes fault.

AT4033a + Kaotica Eyeball AT4033a + Kaotica Eyeball

Hey River! Sounds like a pretty good set up! I saw a review from VO artist Peter Baker did a review of the Eyeball and loves it. He did mention that the Eyeball does seem to emphasize the bass a bit (where the muffled sound most likely comes from), so he suggests a bit of bass roll-off in post production.

RiverK responds:

Thanks! I saw that video too! I'll mess with the settings a little and see what I come up with.

Oak Hearts Oak Hearts

Really enjoyed this. Not typical pop-punk (which is a good thing). Looking forward to hearing more! If you're interested, I'd love to give a crack at vocals (although I don't think yours are bad at all) :)

~[weeklybeats5]~ ~[weeklybeats5]~

Nice! I dig the bass tone/distortion you've got going on.

The Itsy-Bitsy Spider The Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Really enjoyed this! Nice and creepy, although I'm not sure about the ending. Good work!

Rampage Rampage

Excellent as usual! I'm digging the double bass and ride cymbal you've got going on in this!

BERSERKYD responds:

Gracias Senior !!!!

Heartbeats [cover] Heartbeats [cover]

Nice work! This should be higher up on the poll. Some of the stuff that gets voted to the top is nowhere near the quality of this. Hope to hear more!

Jabun responds:

Cheers, Scott(?). Should be releasing another Better Than The Book Track before the end of the year (hopefully). It's been pretty busy lately with other projects, but this one ain't dead XD. Btw, if you liked this, you might like my gigging band "Lights, Camera, Attraction!" (Simple to find on Google XD) It's a similar style and there are a couple of free tracks you might like on our soundcloud. We should be hitting the studio soon for a second EP too :D Exciting times! Thanks again.

Ronnie Dobbs-Uggo Batman Ronnie Dobbs-Uggo Batman